Kent County Council’s Early Years and Childcare Service is delighted to have been shortlisted to the final round of The Nursery World Awards 2016, for our Enhancing Family Involvement in Children’s Learning (EFICL) Pathways to Excellence Toolkit.
The EFICL Pathways to Excellence Toolkit provides a set of strategic and tactical tools to enabling settings to develop the key area of family involvement . The Toolkit includes:
• Audit and Reflection Tool (ART) for Early Years settings
• Audit and Reflection Tool (ART) for Children’s Centres
• Audit and Reflection Tool (ART) for Out of School providers (available on request)
• An introductory DVD on Schema and supporting guide
• A wall planner and strategies booklet to enable better family engagement throughout the year
• “Getting to know you” – visits to family home booklet
• SmarterPlay app – information an our exciting app for families in Kent
• Also available to purchase an 80 minute DVD expanding on “The Power of Schema” filmed in schools, settings and childminders in Kent.
We’ve been shortlisted in the ‘Staff Resources’ section and are up against some other great resources, so we’d like to wish our fellow category members the best of luck and will be keeping our fingers crossed on finals day!
To read more about the EFICL Pathways to Excellence Toolkit and other products, please visit: http://www.threadsofsuccess.co.uk/18-the-thread-products/
To read more about other EFICL training available, please visit: http://www.threadsofsuccess.co.uk/parent-and-family-involvement/
To read about the whole suite of products and services provided by KCC Early Years and Childcare Service, please visit www.threadsofsuccess.co.uk
To see the full shortlist, please visit http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/nursery-world/news/1158148/nursery-world-awards-2016-through-to-the-final