EYFS for the Registered Person
This e-learning course provides an introduction to the statutory requirements set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework together with an overview of the role and responsibilities of the Ofsted registered person with regards to the provision of Early Years Education and Childcare.
This course is for individuals responsible and accountable for the provision of Early Years Education and Childcare in an Ofsted registered setting who do not manage its day-to-day running. This includes committee members and trustees of a charity, individual owners (e.g. sole traders), partners in a limited liability partnership, directors on the executive board of a registered company.
- This e-learning module will provide an understanding of:
- The EYFS Statutory Framework and its overarching principles.
- Ofsted's role as the regulatory and inspecting body for Early Years providers.
- The role and responsibilities of a Registered Provider.
- The EYFS Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements that Registered Providers must meet to keep children safe and promote their welfare
- The EYFS Learning and Development Requirements that Registered Providers must meet to promote the learning and development of all children in their care and to ensure they are ready for school.